Paul has a strong track record in the execution of complex transactions and deep expertise in the account management structure required to support clients; he works closely with the global Advisory & Transaction Services team at CBRE.
Since joining CBRE at the start of 2009, Paul has been the Account Manager for Barclays and HP, managing over 6 M square feet of transactions and projects across the globe. He has successfully mobilized new accounts such as Citi, HSBC, Macquarie and Standard Chartered, and developed the Portfolio Services business in APAC. He also managed the Global Workplace Services Hub Team in Hong Kong, providing fully outsourced real estate services to clients including Project Management and Enterprise Facilities Management.
Prior to joining CBRE, Paul worked for Jones Lang LaSalle for nine years, most recently as an EMEA Corporate Account Manager, and spent two years on secondment integrating fully into a client’s Real Estate & Facilities team.
Paul has over 20 years of real estate experience having started his career with a tenant rep company in London’s West End market. He has a core understanding of valuation, taxation, investment and asset management disciplines, and brings a wealth of operational knowledge across asset classes having advised on industrial and commercial property portfolios within multiple real estate markets.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of CoreNet Global network
Educations & Awards
- Masters degree (MA) in Property Valuation and Law from City University, London
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Geography from Queen Mary College, University of London
- CBRE’s Got Talent 2015: “1st Place”
- CBRE Asia Circle of Excellence 2014: “Professional of the Year”
- CBRE Asia Circle of Excellence 2012: “Excellence in Leadership”
- CBRE Hong Kong 2009: “First Year Excellence Award”
- British Land
- Computer Associates
- CSC Computer Sciences
- Royal & Sun Alliance
- S&P Global
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Chartered
- Sun Microsystems